Saturday, March 13, 2010

Make Money Online - Build Your Own Website

Well finally after years of communicating to newbies how important it is to promote anything from Your Own Website if you want to make money Online;

Then spending countless hours trying to instruct people via email how to go about building a website;

Finally! Finally! I have posted a Free Website Tutorial Online for all to use 24/7.

You won't find any techie speak and this tutorial takes you step by step through all the processes needed to develop your own effective site.

* Build pages.
* Build your sites navigation
* Create Links
* Insert pictures
* Insert Videos
* Insert Banners
* Create Capture Page.with subscription form.
* Insert Google AdSense Code
* Insert Google Analytics Code
* Create PayPal payment gateway [accept credit cards on your site]
* Add A Shopping Cart
* Publish your finished site to the internet.
* Create a site map


The tutorial is within the Kimbro's Free Online Study and includes all the tools you need to build your site. Download these tools to your computer today.

To enter the Online Tutorial
http://www.kimbro.net/website_tutorial.html

Cheers,

Kitty.

5 comments:

David DeWitt said...

I just spent a lot of time on your free website bulding tutorial site and it is the most comprehensive information about building websites I have ever read!

What a ton of work and thought you put into this site! Wow! I really like the site navigation on the left hand side of the site and all the helpful links. You really poured a ton of information into this, and did such an impressive job!

It's easy to read, filled with your usual clear language, and great illustrations. I can only imagine the hours you put into this but it was well worth it because this is a wonderful resource...

Great job, Kitty!

Anonymous said...

Totally AWSOME,
Thanks for making this FREE.
going now want to start building my website right away!
I'll show you what I've done when I finished.
Thanks.
Natalia.

Alvin Perry said...

All I can say is WOW!
Looked everywhere for complete instructions to build a website that I could understand.
THANKS THANKS THANKS.
I could kiss you!
Alvin Perry.

Andy Thomas said...

Thanks Kitty,
This is a really useful site you have built. I have already started building my site. You have made it so easy, I'm hooked! Can't believe you did all this work for free.
Much appreciated.
Andy.

Alprazolam said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!