Sunday, January 10, 2010

Make Money Online|Free Website Traffic.

I hope everyone had a safe and festive holiday season.

As announced in my post on the 23rd of December2009 - titled
"Make Money Online - Recap of 2009" I have developed a new product
to kick start 2010.

This product addresses the most common question I get from
people asking me for assistance in starting their own online businesses
and affiliate marketers.

"How can I get more Traffic to my websites?"

Actually getting Traffic to any website is very easy.
for instance you can get 10,000, guaranteed visitors for around
$12.
Or you can get free traffic via surfing programs, free advertising sites,
safelists and a plethora of auto-submission programs.

Problem is, that this type of traffic is a waste of time and money.
Yes you will get hits to your sites and your Alexa rankings will improve
but you will not make sales from this type of traffic.

The reason the above traffic tactics don't work is too long a topic to cover here in detail.

The short answer: All the visitors generated with the above traffic tactics
have been solicited to come to your site on a promise.
Either to get traffic to their own offers by clicking on your offers;
or in exchange for some reward or freebie, that has nothing to do with what you have to offer.

It is annoying to see so many hard working affiliates burning out and getting totally disillusioned with internet marketing after following the wrong advice, regarding their traffic generating efforts.

The other option is paid advertising through Google Adwords.
There is no doubt that this advertising works very well for people who really know what they are doing and have a good budget to start with. Learning the skills associated with Google Adwords can be an expensive exercise.

I have been marketing online for over 7 years on a zero advertising budget.
I do have a huge mailing list which I use to service my customers - but that
is not how I make my sales either.

My sales come directly from all the major search engines.
From people who are actively looking for my websites and offers.

Now you might rightly say; That's easy for you - you have well established
sites that are consistently sitting on the first page of Google.

That is true - but let me tell you this. For the past few months I have been running some experiments on sites that I have built for other people.Using the traffic generating "MakeMoneyOnline|FreeWebsiteTraffic" strategy I can get real customers to offers on pages that are not even indexed by Google in minutes. In addition those pages get indexed by Google
usually within 12 hours and continue to get steady free traffic from high quality visitors.

Q. So how hard is it to use "MakeMoneyOnline|FreeWebsiteTraffic"and how long will it take to get traffic to my offers?

A. Any one who can read and write can use "MakeMoneyOnline|FreeWebsiteTraffic" and traffic will come to your offers within minutes of your taking action.

Q. How much does it cost?
A. As a special introductory offer which expires on the 10th Feb 2010 - It is a one time fee of $35.



To get your copy go to "MakeMoneyOnline|FreeWebsiteTraffic". After your purchase you will be directed to a download page with your username and password for immediate download to your computer. Read the instructions, take action and see real visitors coming to your offers within minutes.

I also want to emphasize that there are absolutely no extra costs involved to put this free traffic generating system into action.

Cheers,

Kitty.

13 comments:

Phoenix said...

Thanks for saving my bacon.
I was about to give all this up.
Worked my fingers to teh bone trying to make money as an afiliate.
I brought your Free Website Traffic system as a last ditch effort last week*** MAKING SALES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!***finaly now how to get the right sort of traffic for free.

Julia said...

What a refreshing change this program is to all the other free traffic programs I have seen.
Highly recommend this to anyone wanting people to come and visit their sites.
Thanks for providing such a useful program Kitty.
Julia.[Mont Pier]

Christian Barker said...

Hi Kitty,
I think I was one of the first to buy.Your Free Website Traffic system is totally awsome. Thanks so much for making such a sensible useable program. Finally I am making sales like gangbusters.
I highly recommend this to anyone at any level.
Thanks Christian.

Marge said...

Thanks Kitty yo put it all together in a way that I can make it work knew a little bit about the lot but never used it properly so it works.
I making sales now very excited.

Anonymous said...

Kitty your book is great and your support you give to your readers is amazing. I'm guessing none of your customers ever feel like they're alone

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty,
I have a confession to make. Feel like such a dunce. So am going to leave this comment anon but I think you know who I am.

You see I only bought your book to debunk you.
I have considered myself to be a traffic generating expert for years.
Know all about keyword research, article marketing, blog posting, SEO. I've been doing all this stuff for years.

When I saw your comments on our forum, I thought what an upstart, how dare this Australian grandmother who calls herself Kimbro, come in here and try to teach us how to suck eggs![my Texas pride was heading for a fall].

Anyhow my critics hat was on and pen in hand I was going to jot down all the misinformation in your instructions on how to create free website traffic. My intention was to discredit you once and for all in our forum. After all I am the king here and your challenge was not going to go unnoticed!

Right off the bat, as soon as I started reading your instructions, I knew, you had provided the most valuable information I have ever come across.

Kitty you have provided me with the missing link that I never even knew was missing in all my previous promotions.

I just shook my head and wondered why I have never grasped this concept myself. After the $1000's I have spent on seminars, courses and books over the years.

I immediately forgot all about debunking you. All I could think of was to put this all into action immediately for all my promotions.

Your common sense approach made all this so easy for me to do.

I have prided myself on making good sales online for the past 5 years.

Since using your traffic methods starting 3 weeks ago I have made so many more sales than before and they just keep increasing daily!

Through my bad intentions towards you I have found the holy grail to marketing anything I want to from now on.

Please accept my appologies for the snide remarks I have made in response to some of your forum comments. I have had them removed and I will forever sing your praises from now on.

If you ever produce another gem product like this, please let me know. I'll be the first to buy it - no matter what the price.

I consider your knowledge to be priceless.

Wishing you all the best,

The Eternal Sceptic.

Kimbro said...

Hi to the anonymous comment poster who signed of with the name "Eternal Sceptic".

Thank you for your apology and great testimomial.

I am sorry but I really don't know who you are.

I would like to connect with you. Please contact me privately if you don't want people to know who you are.

Cheers,

Kitty.

David said...

Kitty! I had exactly one sale of my new product before I read your no nonsense, common sense guide to free website traffic and it took me a full month to get that sale!

After I read your guide, and was struck by its honest, simple approaches to a very difficult problem for most people (getting targeted traffic to their websites)and got a good laugh from your witty comments throughout - I applied just one of your technigues and got a second sale, in minutes... I am not going to say this will happen to everybody, but other sales have followed using this one technique and there is so much more to your ebook than this single easy to apply idea! I just wanted to say thanks...

Kimbro said...

Thanks to all who have left comments here.
It makes my heart glad that my free website traffic generation methods are working for others as well as they have for me.
I am getting a lot of thank you emails from purchasers of the product - along the same lines as the comments here.

Wishing everyone the very best with their online ventures.
Cheers,
Kitty.

Amanda Kerr said...

As I am about to build my first website to promote my business I was looking at SEO info to maximize the results of my traffic generation once it went live.
Can't tell you how glad I am to have bought your Free Website Traffic methods, before starting to build my site.
It has given me the big picture on how all this works and I can now build my site to cater for it's traffic needs.
Your instructions are so clear and easy to follow and everything makes so much sense to me.
Thanks.

Julia said...

I got such a surprise!
Thank you so much for the un-anounced update to the Free website Traffic system.

I just can't believe the value you are giving us all.10 pages of updates for Free!

There is no way that I would have the knowledge to keep up with all these online changes. How do you do it.
Oh please keep doing it!

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!
Julia. [Mont Pier]

Kimbro said...

Thanks for your rave reviews and I am so happy you are getting such good results.

Julia, It is not so much trouble for me to make these updates. As I use this system for my own traffic generation, I have to keep abreast of what is happening anyway.

Therefore whenever I find I have to make a change or something new has developed that needs to be added - I write it down and send it on to you as updates.

Cheers,
Kitty.

Kimbro said...

I am happy to announce that the free Website traffic program is going as strong as ever and that all that purchase from:
http://www.kimbro.net/MakeMoneyOnline_FreeWebsiteTraffic.html

Will get the 2016 updates sent to them within 24 hours.

Cheers,
Kitty.