Thursday, May 8, 2008

Make Money Online - Calligraphy

Here is a little idea for those who are looking to make a little extra income from home.
Calligraphy [Calli=beautiful; graphy= writing].

There is a market for beautifully handwritten wedding invitations and special announcements.
Make inquiries online or in your own locality to find work.
If you are reliable and diligent you will recieve repeat orders.

Don't know how to do Calligraphy?

Check out this brand new free guide Calligraphy online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know about making Money Online with Calligraphy but I must say that curiosity got the better of me. So I went and had a look at your Calligraphy inructions.
Must say they are the best damned instructions I've ever seen on the net!
If this is an example of what you can find inside the members area you can count me in. When I've got the funds to join I will.
Jason James.