Friday, April 18, 2008

Membership Creation Software


I just wish this software would have been available when I was
creating the MyScribeWeb.com membership site.
How much time that would have saved me!

Anyway I was so impressed I just had to purchase it with a license
to pass it on to all my members at MyScribeWeb.com, yes as usual
this is another valuable software added to the members area, software arsenal.

Go to your members area to download it now for FREE.
Whether you want to create a Free or Paid membership site
this software will create it.

You, can create any number of Membership Sites without
any knowledge in programming and script installation.
No complicated database setup and manual CHMOD settings
are not necessary anymore to create Members only private site.

Just fill-up a simple form and press the "Create YourMembership Site" Button,
and your membership site will be ready within 60 Seconds literally.

• Creates a Password protect members folder in your website.

• Creates Signup Forms for your customers to create membership account.

• Works with multiple payment processors (ClickBank, Paypal etc) to collect
membership access fee.

• Includes a system to create unique user ID and password for all customers.

• Provides an easy to use Admin Control panel to manage your members.

• Add all new members into your AutoResponder System.

• Advanced Search Option to search members UserID,
Email, Receipt number, IP address etc.

• Clickbank™ customers purchase' details will be automatically added to the database

• Paypal™ customers' transaction details will be added to the database

• Easy to use Admin Setup page to modify system variables.

• An option to add your One-Time-Offers (OTO) to the welcome page

• Provides a lost password retrieval utility for your members to retrieve their forgotten logindetails. etc., etc., etc.,

System Requirements:
This Instant Membership Site Creator will work fine in any PC
with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, 95 or compatible OS.
Sorry MAC users.

Minimum Server Requirements:

You can create membership sites in almost all Unix/Linux web hosts
with cgi-bin, Perl and Net::FTP module.

If you have read my previous posts about Making Money Online
or the content at Kimbro.net you will already know how lucrative
having your own membership site can be.

This is your oportunity to set up Your Own membership site today.
Once you have your site set up list it in the free MyScribeWeb Directory
to get traffic to Your site.

HINT: Leaving comments on this blog will also get traffic to Your sites.

All the Best,

Kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW.
I hesitated in joining MyScribeWeb because I had joined a lot of membership sites before and found the most of them weren't much use to me.
Inside MyScribeWeb I found everything I needed at my fingertips. Stuff that I really needed to run my business but had not bought because I could not afford it.
Last week I hunted on the net to find an affordable membership site script I found one that would do all what I needed for $12,000.but it is so complicated to install that I was making inquiries with the company as to how much they would charge to install it for me.
Then BINGO I find the script has been added to my downloads in MyScribeWeb for me to download for free! with full instructions for me to install it myself. Thanks so much Kitty for a wonderful service, you have saved my bacon once again!
I am so glad I joined your wonderful membership site,
Keep up the good work,
I love you!

Terry Knight